Tuesday 22 November 2011

Thanks Kimberley

Wow!
It has been a crazy couple of days, thats for sure. Many thanks to all who called me on sunday morning with kind words and congratulations - that was awesome. I am deeply touched by all of the words of encouragement, thanks everyone.
Some people have asked and yes I will continue to use this blog. I will also use my darryloakley2011@gmail.com  for contact with everyone as well.
Thanks to my family Karen, Patti and Bryn for being my foundation of support through the entire campaign. My mother for being the best campaign cheerleader that a son could ever ask for. Many thanks to Loni and Vern Leinweber for helping with my campaign signs, and for their words of encouragement. Thanks to everyone who offered to place a sign on their front lawns. Thanks to Marthel Scand for being such as strong support for me - "you are the best Marthel".
To everyone who offered words of support and encouragement in passing on the streets and stores of Kimberley....many many thanks, it was wonderful to hear from you.    
Darryl Oakley

No comments:

Post a Comment