Thursday 17 November 2011

Kimberley... small town vitality.


Hello Kimberley!!

I think Kimberley is indisputably the best small town on the planet...and I want to be part of making it even better! If elected to Kimberley City Council I will bring a ton of positive energy to City Hall.

We cannot move forward as a healthy community - chock full of excellent services - unless we keep an eye on the financial health of our municipality. All the good things that we enjoy in our community stem from solid financial health, so we need to make sure our tax base stays healthy and that our surplus grows back to the (minimum) one million mark.

It's an incredibly exciting time for Kimberley! I want to be part of the team that supports our city and makes sure it operates in a sustainable, healthy manner - benefiting young and old.

Ultimately, I want to make sure Kimberley remains as the "Can Do" community that it has always been. Kimberley is a proud city, with a very proud heritage. It is an affordable, safe, clean place to raise a family.

Kimberley is the living definition of community vitality - and I will work to make it even better.
Darryl Oakley

No comments:

Post a Comment